5 Holiday Decor Tips From the Pros
The notion of the “holiday season” can throw us into a frenzy of renovations when it comes to home decor. Whether we’ve been tasked with planning the office party shenanigans, hosting Thanksgiving dinner, or housing the yearly family gift exchange, there is more pressure than ever to deck the halls with chic and festive accessories. But before you spike your egg nog, rest at ease because the Fotobit team has scoured the internet for some of the best holiday decorating tips from the pros. Bonus: The end of the post includes a special gift to reward you for your hard-earned efforts.
- Ornaments aren’t just for pine trees. Real Simple magazine’s overhead opulence will have guests seeing stars.
- Holiday floral arrangements don’t require major price tags or work. Home decor blogger Camille Styles suggests, "Tall berry-covered branches bring the wintry outdoors in... and don't require the skills of a floral designer” in House Beautiful
- Style editor Jessica Waks from “Style At Home” serves up an all-year decor tip, “Trays instantly make any assortment of accessories chic and styled.”
- DIY garlands from “6th Street Design” have us grinning. This idea is perfect for holiday office party decor, small spaces, or a good old-fashioned craft session with friends and family.
- Create quick, holiday wall art. Snap photos of seasonal candy, holiday details like cinnamon sticks or mistletoe and place them into our 4x4” photo frames for perfect accented wall art. The best part? When the season is over you can switch out the pictures in a snap with our front-loading frames!
We hope these bits of tips inspire your holiday decor this season. To kick off the gift giving, we’re offering 20 percent off all Fotobit 4x4” picture frame sets. And when you shop November 7th until December 22nd, you’ll receive an additional 30 percent off Snapbox Prints. Capture your holiday memories in our unique modern picture frames, or decorate your home with Instagram size wall art.
Now, go get that egg nog!